Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Urge to Purge

I can tell what time of year it is because I have got the urge to purge! So far I have gone through all of my clothes, my kids clothes, and all their toys. We sent 4 garbage bags full of toys to Bethel before Christmas! We bought new organizational stuff for the boys room and hopefully we can keep it clean now. One of my goals for this year is to reorganize/fix-up one room in my house a month. We did the boys' room in December. Maybe I'll paint...hmmm. I think I will! Anyone want to teach me? I know some of you have seen the awesome job I did in the bathroom. If you haven't seen it, image Pepto Bismal slowly sliming down overtaking an otherwise pretty wall....you can't quite get the whole effect until you are in there with the door shut. It is kinda scary. That was 3 years ago I painted. I'm so scared of messing it up worse that I just left it.

Anyway, I did a lot of purging last year. It is amazing how fast you can collect stuff. I have a feeling this is going to be an ongoing resolution much like the weight lose goal. This year I am going to achieve both! I'll even set a date to get them done by. I want to lose *sigh* 60 pounds by our Anniversary, June 30. I will have the house clean enough (this is the harder of the two) by the end of July that I will have a party/BBQ here at the house. * another huge sigh* I'm not sure I can do that one. I'll need some support and motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment