Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Larry's first day of Soccer


Larry has been asking to play soccer for a few years now. Somehow I always managed to miss the registration day. So I promised him and myself that I would make it a priority this season. I did it!

Larry loves it! This is the first thing that has been all his own. No one else in the family is playing, so when we go to soccer it is all for Larry. A few weeks ago Joey was even able to go. It turned out to be quite a family affair. We all had a wonderful time.

He's scored a few goals and feels wonderful about them. We are still working on the teamwork aspect of the sport, but he'll get it eventually. I think we'll skip Spring season. I hear it gets pretty cold and rainy.

No comments:

Post a Comment