Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, June 04, 2010

Lilly's first few steps

I guess it isn't too impressive of a video. She only takes a step or two, but these literally are her very first steps. This was filmed last weekend and now she is up to 5 or 6 steps! Yay! A friend told me to put something in her hands so she feels like she is still holding onto something while she walks. I've never heard that before, but what a great idea. Umm, I haven't tried it yet, thus the slow progress. She will pick herself back up and go again several times in a row though. Now she just wants to run...walking is for babies.

PS I do dress my kids every once in a while. I just have very few vidoes or pictures to prove it!

1 comment:

  1. It's just not fair that we don't get to be around for this! She is darling!

    ReplyDelete