Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, October 09, 2010

Just a little off the bottom

In our family we like to play the "Chubby, Chubby" game. You know the one that goes, "Hi, I'm Chubby Chubby. My Momma's chubby, blah, blah, blah". My kids get a huge kick out of me trying to smile with my cheeks squeezed together. It's been a while since we've played, but it obviously has made an impression on Kenny's mind.

Today as I stood watching the older boys ride their bikes, Kenny came up behind me and squeezed my other cheeks together and started to say, "Hi, I'm Chubby Chubby." It was hilarious! I, of course, made him stop as soon as he touched me. How embarrassing! Still, that boy cracks me up. Everyday his personality shows more. He is so unique and he makes me laugh everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment