Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, January 27, 2008

What a Treat

On Sunday we were invited to "Cowboy Up" and attend a ward party. Well that party was last night. I went mostly to support the activities committee as I usually am not the "Cowboyin' Up" kinda girl. I was so excited to go that I dressed to the hilt- in sweat pants and a tee shirt. It turned out to be a lot of fun though. An award winning cowboy poet and his singing wife were the main event (except of course the potluck). We were treated to love songs such as:

If My Nose was Runnin' Money Honey. It goes something like this...

"If my nose was runnin' money honey...I'd blow it all on you. If my nose was runnin' money honey...but it's snot!"

Then we heard, "I Just Don't Look Good Naked Anymore".

"...pot belly, thunder thighs, my butt's a draggin the floor! I just don't look good naked anymore!"

Thanks Van and Cathy...um...whatever your last name is!

No comments:

Post a Comment