Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

So Easily Side-Tracked

I woke up this morning fully intending to do laundry. I was doing pretty well until at some point I noticed the dishes and started washing them. I do a substantial amount of thinking while brainlessly washing dishes. This morning I thought of something I needed to look up online really quick. Before the computer loaded up I forgot what I was looking for, so I started browsing blogs, email, etc. All the sudden I remembered that I hadn't made Taylor's lunch yet. His ride was due any minute. This took me back into the kitchen where I saw the sink full of soapy water and heard the dry beeping. I think I'll change the laundry now. Maybe I'll get around to finishing the dishes too.

Am I turning into my mother?

3 comments:

  1. Oh... yeah. I do that all the time, which is why not much ever gets accomplished around here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hey, you do that too?! Whew, thought I was the only one. Now I don't even feel a little bit bad when I do. We moms need a break sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hhahah this made me laugh because I TOTALLY do this all the time. I take on too many projects without finishing the other one.

    ReplyDelete