Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Awesome

Lillyann slept for 11 hours straight last night. She hasn't slept like that since her first week of life! Her average is 3 hours at a time still. I didn't fall asleep after hitting the snooze button this morning! And even though I am still "tired" I don't feel like I'm living in a fog. What an awesome blessing. I think it might have something (or everything) to do with the shots she got yesterday. Five total and another two coming in a month. But I'm holding on to a glimmer of hope that it will continue. Weaning should help. I'm not sure I want to tackle that until after Joey's last test in a couple of weeks. Then of course we will be in the process of moving, so it might be a couple months before I can get good sleep on a regular basis. I'm excited to see the end in sight!

No comments:

Post a Comment