Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Just One More Testimony

that the Lord loves us and knows of our situations.

Taylor has an appointment with an ophthalmologist on Wednesday. We are finally going to get that second opinion on his eye sight that we've been waiting for. Last week we found out that our insurance won't cover this visit. That is when my stress started over our trip to Phoenix. I just don't know if we have enough money to cover both. Thankfully, today at church someone paid us some money they've owed us for about six months. Why in the world they paid us today of all days I'll never know. It was almost the exact amount that I thought we would be short! I've only estimated how much the doctor will cost and won't know until Wednesday the exact amount I'll have for the trip, but prospects are looking better everyday.

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear. Repeat after me, ohmmmmmmm, ohmmmmmm, ohmmmmmm. Just kidding. Heavenly Father surely does want our happiness. See you soon.
    Misty

    ReplyDelete