Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

What to do?

In an unfortunate accident this weekend I tore the only pair of pants I own that fit me. I have a full wardrobe of things I should fit in soon. It includes several pairs of pants that I can get on, zip, and button, but they are still tight enough to give me that unsightly "muffin top" look. So do I wear them even though I know they don't look very good or do I risk the chance of constantly being over dressed and only wear dresses in public until the pants fit? If I continue at the rate I'm going I should fit into them well in about 2-4 weeks. I just can't imagine buying new clothes when I plan on losing soon and not having them fit in a few weeks.

(I know there must be some blog stalkers out there...I'd love your opinions too!)

1 comment:

  1. My suggestion is to buy one pair of pants that fits right now, then you'll feel good while you continue to lose.

    ReplyDelete