Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, February 09, 2008

A few updates

So I've made some changes to my blog. What do you think? I'm pretty happy with it. It represents my personality much more than it used to. I tried to change the template but it kept having some kind of error. That is ok. I kinda like the one I've got, simple and classic. I had no idea how long it takes to customize a blog. Joey went to Clovis this evening. He took the kids with him, what a sweetie, so I've had time alone to make some modifications. I have been sitting in the same spot for four hours! I watched a movie for some distraction, but seriously, my stuff won't get changed often.

Just a quick weight loss update...I've lost 15 pounds! Only 3 more to go to reach my Valentine's Day goal. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! GOOG FOR YOU! And is that all from watching your calorie intake? How often do you exercise?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry I meant GOOD for you! And I can attest that you are NOT a bed hog!

    ReplyDelete