Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, October 04, 2010

Autumn in New York

























I couple of weeks ago we decided to take a drive up to the Adirondack Mountains to see the fall colors. The colors were spectacular. I'm a little dissappointed in my pictures. I'm sure now the mountains look like they are exploding. Many of the trees looked like they were on fire. Literally. There is no other way to describe it. We headed out with no destination in mind. We picked a road and drove, and drove until the kids refused to sit any longer. We found this beautiful river. The kids loved climbing all over the rocks in the middle of the water. I think they were just so relieved to be out of the car! Eventually we worked our way to Jreck's Subs. I had a buffalo clam sub...trust me it was good.

We headed home much to the relief of the kids. I could have driven forever and watch all the beauty around me.






















No comments:

Post a Comment